Ongoing Projects in Bengaluru Buying your own home is more than just an investment. Buying your first home can be both exciting and exacting. It would be a big decision and you would be investing your hard earned money. This is why choosing the right real estate development company would ensure that you get the best for what you invest.
Why choose Habitat?
So what are the common questions that you might want to ask about a builder?
- Where is the developer from?
- What are the completed projects?
- What’s the company’s experience in the field?
- Do they have all the approvals?
- Do they stick to the timelines?
- How is the quality of construction?
- How are the prices and the location of the properties?
Habitat’s experience– They’re in the industry for 12 years and have since, delivered 2.5 million Sq.ft across 15 premium projects including residential, commercial & plotted development and still growing.
Completed projects– (Residential)
- Habitat Crest
- Habitat Aster
- Habitat Mayflower
- Habitat Cedar
- Habitat Greens
- Habitat Orchid
Timelines – Delivering timely possession has been Habitat’s strongest traits. You can also view the current construction status on the project page to be assured that things are on track.
Quality – Habitat Ventures aims at delivering affordable luxury without the slightest compromise in terms of quality be it in the construction or the various specifications. Using top of the line products like Porothorem Blocks, Tata cut &bend steel and so on, Habitat homes come equipped with all the modern amenities you’d come to expect along with a safe, gated community. You can be assured of getting the best value for money here.
Prices and location – All of the Habitat projects are strategically located in prime locations with close proximity to socio-civic infrastructure & close to the upcoming Metro Stations, one can also achieve a walk-to-work culture with these projects. These locations are sure to see a price appreciation in the future. The prices of these homes are indeed competitive with the others in the vicinity.
The ongoing projects in Bengaluru:
Bengaluru’s real estate market has always been a popular one. This is why investing in a residential property in Bengaluru would be a great choice. Habitat’s current projects are:
So what makes these projects great places to find your next home?
Located just a little away from the RV Engineering college on Mysore Road, the high rise buildings of Iluminar consist of 2, 2.5 as well as 3 BHK spacious homes. It enjoys excellent connectivity through NICE Corridor, SH 17, Upcoming Metro Station, Kengeri, TTMC & Railway Station. The project is ideally located close to the top schools and colleges including the Orchids International School, Kidzee, Euro Kids among the others. The Global Village Tech Park is a few minutes’ walk from Iluminar. So this location makes it a convenient spot for the whole family, especially if you are looking for a calm and serene location away from the busy city.
- Vaastu compliance
- Fully equipped with state-of-the-art amenities including Golf, Swimming pool, Joggers’ trails, Children’s play area, basketball and tennis courts, Cricket practice nets and lots more
- Iluminar also comes with Zen Garden, and a dedicated Senior citizen park
- All the houses come with vitrified tile flooring and premium electrical fittings
- Ventilation and natural lighting are the two main factors forming the core of Habitat designs. These have been streamlined into the design to offer well-lit rooms.
Standing tall in the heart of the IT hub of Eastern part of Bengaluru, Eden Heights is located at Hoodi Circle. Whitefield still remains one of the most popular neighborhoods in Bengaluru as the area has all the major offices and the best schools, best malls and other facilities. Shut down the noise of the city the moment you enter the green premises of Eden Heights.
- Vaastu compliance
- State of the art infrastructure with all modern amenities similar to those offered in all of Habitat Ventures’ projects
- Project is currently under construction but the floodlit amenities are ready to use.
If you are looking for a serene area just off the main road, Habitat Aura is another project coming up off Bannergatta Main Road. Get in touch and register with habitat to avail the best offers on Aura.
Why choose Habitat Ventures’ ongoing projects in Bengaluru?
- Habitat’s projects all come with intelligent energy management systems including power backup and solar lighting
- Security is one of the strongest points in Habitat homes. With round the clock manned security stationed in the premises, there are also surveillance cameras dotting the campuses.
- Besides the common amenities like club house, swimming pool and children’s play areas, Habitat homes also come with Golf Putting, Open Amphitheater and lots of other exciting facilities and fully-equipped indoor play areas
- Waste management, rain water harvesting, STP within the premises and other environment friendly measures have been incorporated as well.
Come find your home in the most sought after locations in Bengaluru with Habitat Ventures delivering the best residential projects in the city.